Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Snacking on the Ship of the Desert



I am sick of eating the same stuff every day here in Doha, so after lunch at the office i decided to get a little adventurous.


On the way back from office I stopped by at a roadside restaurant. The window sign in Arabic is very intriguing. It advertises a Mc D style combo meal, and a caravan of camels.



I go in and see a combo...fries, a large cola, and a camel burger !!! I had to have it.


"Give me this combo" I said pointing at the camel burger.



While I waited for my meal. I enjoyed the paintings on the wall.

Then the meal came in...I had to have a picture to show the world I ate the camel burger.

5 comments:

Judy said...

You are very brave...what did it taste like?

RS said...

It was rather good...you must try it too.

rajesh

Vidz said...

Hi,

Camel burger!!! uhmmmmmmm my eyes popped out when i read it........i'm assuming the that the usual fare of food is worse than eating a camel burger!!!

RS said...

It is not that the usual fare was bad...but eating the same hotel buffet day in and day out really freaks me. The camel burger was very good indeed.

Rajesh

Anonymous said...

get me one ..next time ...

apl