Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Saw This Little Girl



I saw this little girl at a traffic light on my way to office. She had a bandage on her arm and a sad sad look on her face.



She came to the window and peered in...her sad eyes looking at me. I aimed my camera at her and clicked a frame... Turned the screen to her and showed her the picture



She was fascinated by what she saw...her face was lit by the sweetest smile I had ever seen. I aimed the camera again at her and clicked another picture.



I turned the screen to her again and showed her the picture I Shot. Her smile now was wider...she made my day.

(Photo : Rajesh Sundaram)

1 comment:

NilanjanChowdhury said...

Nice pictures Rajesh.....
i had a similar encounter with a bandaged girl....you are welcome to read my experience too...
http://smalltalkwithnc.blogspot.com/2005/02/lady-finger.html