Saturday, July 29, 2006

Aasheesh and Perizaad


Notice the two "a"s in their names....cool. and it makes for an aahsom picture !!!

I Asked Aasheesh to set this picture up for us and here is what he had to say.

"Besides being a superb actor, Perizaad is a nice human being who is very down to earth. I wish she gets her due in Bollywood and the movies business. It has always been a pleasure interacting with her for interviews and my photographer colleague Raj pounced upon an opportunity to tease me about one of these, in this picture. "

Go to the Hindustan Times today to read a front page story written by him on the corruption at the Income Tax office at Mayur Bhavan, Delhi.

I hear the great white Lungi is very upset in his office in North Block. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaash main aasheesh hota .. zzzzzzzz